donderdag 10 november 2011

Slowly legal pageviews are superceding malicious ones

Looking at the statistics of this blog I'm happy to say that pageviews coming from decent/valid/legal sites is slowly overtaking those from malicious ones.

Last week I posted that I thought my blog was being visited by members of the DRF, the DRF is a recently formed Russian based political power block
in the MMO EvE Online.
Since most pageviews came from inside Russia, this was a fair assumption.

But over the past few days I learned more about using blog statistics and found out these pageviews were more spam/scam attempts on my blog.

I'm now happy to say that the non-Russian pageviews are on the rise, thanks to me advertising my blog at certain sites that relate to some of the topics already spoken here.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten