zondag 13 november 2011

Anno 1404 (Preping for Anno 2070)

With Anno 2070 coming soon I decided to brush up on my Anno skills, I had most Anno games but had only really played the first game Anno 1604. Got tired of 1404 cause I couldn't get passed the second mission, hadn't spend time continuous game either. Something I'm playing now, a continoius game.

So  a few things I didn't like about 1404, was that in the campaign each mission starts from scratch.
Meaning that even if the mission your starting is a followup to a previous one, you start with the same island setllement, same map (sort off), the setllement will not be the one you build in the previous one.
It's one they programed to start for with that mission (really anoying cause you have to find everything).

In the Anno 2070 demo it looks like you start a mission with at least the stuff you build in the last mission, if on the same map at least.

Another negative point I haven't found a solution for is that you settled area is shown as yellow on the map, if you settle an orient island its really hard to spot which one from the minimap.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten