vrijdag 18 november 2011

EvE Online: Tier 3 Battlecruisers Caldari Naga

Well I went on the test server, and gotten myself all the new battlecruisers to play around with. At the moment however I've only been able to play with the naga.

First odd thing, the naga is as far as I know the first Caldari ship not named after a bird.

The naga has 8 high slots, 6 mid slots and 3 low slots.
The ships has place for 8 turrets and has no launcher hardpoints, it has 3 medium rig slots.
It has no drone bay
Fitting wise, well that's even odder, you can basically fit a drake tank on this boat and a rokh's turret loadout.
But then you'll run out of cap within 2 minutes with that combo.

The requirements to fly her, are a bit low, only battlecruiser III (same level as the drake), but this may change.
So all and all she's a heavy hitter but only if the target is very big or close by, which add to my conclusions that these are meant as anti-(super)capitals

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten