vrijdag 16 december 2011

EvE Online: Mexallon rising

A while ago I talked about mexallon rising. Well I've now seen it rise very fast I'm worried about inflation.
In the roughly 2 weeks since the launch of Crucible the price of Mexallon went up 10%.

Today its sitting at 34.31 isk per unit according to the eve markets, at this rate we might see it hit 40 isk by the end of 2011. While it's doing a wonder for my ore supplies value I'm worried we could see a hyper inflation,and I'm already noticing empire miners bots/macros or real people ditching the stabler ores for the ones that contain Mexallon, where this will go is everyone guess now, the way the price is rising now demand must be high but i'm worried about when the supply will meet the demand.

The evolution of Mexallon since Crucible was launched

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten