donderdag 8 december 2011

Car problems, attempted break in on Monday

Is there then no end to the string of car related problems I've been having.
For those who reading this they might know what I'm talking about and for those who are just here let me link what happened before:
30 seconds between my car and the one that got hit
Car problems, did I get hit on monday or is it an isolated defect
Car problems, turned out to be an isolated event

Well a new problem presented itself on Tuesday morning, it was easily fixed but it was a bit unnerving.Cause of what it was the first thing which came to mind somebody had attempted to break into my car.

The window of the seat behind the driver was down an inch and the rubber isolator, had a downward dent. Like someone had tried but failed to pull the window down.

I know it had to be on Monday, since I park my car in our garage at night and that's locked on at least 3 different places, also if they had broken into the garage why would they go after my 18-year old Rover 412 instead of the 2 Rover 75's of my dad that are practically brand new (We do love our Rover's).

On Monday however my car was parked from 7AM till 6-6:30PM at a rather small and dimly lit carpool car park. I didn't notice it on Monday cause it was already dark outside and when I parked in the garage I didn't notice it cause I wanted to have my dinner.

So in the end nothing was stolen and the car wasn't damaged but it's once again an issue with the car, and they are beginning to weigh on me.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten